- Further increase graduation rate from 85.7 percent to 92 percent.
- Increase career and college readiness from 32 percent to 67 percent.
- Close graduation and career and college readiness gaps by 50 percent.
- Increase the percentage of students scoring proficient in third-grade reading and eighth-grade mathematics.
- Adopt the Fair Funding for Our Future plan to make school finance more equitable and transparent.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Every Child a Graduate – Agenda 2017
From DPI: State Superintendent Tony Evers has produced a great five-minute video about his Agenda 2017. He highlights major initiatives to carry out the following five-year goals: