7:30 pm on October 3rd, 2012
1. Where we are now; current affiliation is with the Southwest Wisconsin Conference (SWC)
2. Background of SWC and problems (acute in football, but affects most sports)
a. Loss of games due to conference shifts and closing of conferences
3. Options being discussed for possible changes that may be taking place that affect PdC
· Aquinas High School
· Central High School
· Holmen High School
· Logan High School
· Sparta High School
· Onalaska High School
· Tomah High School
· Closed football schedule based roughly on size across many conferences in southwestern Wisconsin region
· MVC for all other activities
· Fall 2013; SWC for football
· Fall 2013; play Platteville and Lancaster twice in football
· Fall 2013; week one play Aquinas in football
d. Other discussed options
1. This meeting is open to anyone to attend.
2. School Board Members are invited, but this is only an information and discussion based meeting; it is not a Board meeting and no action can be taken.
3. The information in this posting may be out-dated by the meeting time as this is a fluid situation and decisions are being made. There is a meeting scheduled with area schools and the WIAA on October 3 that may shed new information. All new information will be shared at this meeting.