2. The individual Employee shall determine that the amount of salary reduction specified. The Employee agrees that he/she is solely responsible for any and all taxes, interest, penalties, fines or forfeitures, which may be imposed on the Employee.
3. The Employer shall not make any representations to the Employee regarding the advisability or appropriateness of the direct deposit form information or salary reduction agreement; participation in the program; or the specific vendor selected by the Employee. If such representations are made, the Employee shall disregard such representations and the Employee shall not rely upon such representations.
4. The Employee agrees that the Employer shall have the authority not to implement or to discontinue the salary reduction amount(s) if the Employer determines that the Employee’s salary reduction amount(s) will exceed the maximum salary or if the Employee fails to comply with any policies of related the Prairie du Chien Area Public School District.
5. This Agreement is legally binding and irrevocable with respect to all amounts earned by the Employee while this Agreement is in effect and the Employee remains employed by the Employer.
7. Changes received before the 10th day of a given month, will be effective for the following month’s payroll. However, in general practice, a two week notice is sufficient.