Dear Prevention Education Partners,
Please forward the following to your lists, coalitions, and colleagues. We would appreciate if you can spread the word as broadly as possible.
The Wisconsin Clearinghouse for Prevention Resources will no longer be offering free printed materials for health education and prevention.
As we close down the warehouse, we would like to offer you the remaining inventory. We will accept and fulfill orders on a first-come, first-served basis through January 15, 2013.
Attached is a Word order form, listing the publications and materials we still have available. Use this form to order materials. When you have filled out the form, you can save and send it as an attachment to email@example.com, or send it via fax to 608-262-6346.
If you are unable to open the attached document, you can find the Word form online at http://www.wiclearinghouse.org/free-educational-materials.html.
A steady decline in demand for materials over the past few years as well as a refocusing of the Clearinghouse’s mission has contributed to this decision.
If you have a need for printed materials in the future, we suggest you check with:
· NIAAA (National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism) - http://www.niaaa.nih.gov/publications
· NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse) - http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications
· SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) - http://store.samhsa.gov/home
· CADCA (Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America) - http://www.cadca.org/resources
· The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy - http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/resources/ or http://store.thenationalcampaign.org/site/PageServer?pagename=storeHome
· FACE – The Prevention Resource Group - http://www.faceproject.org/
· National Inhalant Prevention Coalition - http://www.inhalants.org/
· Parents. The Anti-Drug - http://www.theantidrug.com/resources/
· The Partnership at Drugfree.org - http://www.drugfree.org/
Good luck with your continuing work in prevention and public health.